Monday, August 13, 2007

I am an heiress!

WOO-HOO, I just got off the phone with my father. In today's mail he received a letter notifying him that he won a sweepstakes. Lucky me, I know he will share the wealth. I don't know what I am going to buy first!! Should it be jewelery, a new car, a trip?

It really burns me that they market to senior citizens, raising their hopes with all the double talk. He wasn't listening that he wont be getting a check for hundreds of thousands of dollars. I tried to tell him he is NOT to send any money. At times he gets so angry at my mother if she explains that it is just a con to get his money, other times he understands. I have tried to explain different ways to my mother to make him think she sends the check. She is getting much better at it.

No comments: